Terrace is a new hospitality establishment nestled on the shores of Lake Rotorua, offering a contemporary culinary adventure.
Opening 1st of September 2016, Terrace promises to provide the Rotorua region with a fresh and innovative dining experience. In turn we are looking to build an ambitious, creative and hardworking team to carry our vision forward!
The Terrace premise has be constructed with a focus on contemporary industrial design aesthetics. We hope that the Terrace team all understand the importance of matching this tone with their service. We are looking for innovative and ambitious staff that understand, or are willing to immerse themselves in delivering this contemporary dining experience.
A sister premise to the already well established 'Blue Baths', and located in one of New Zealand's fastest growing yet affordable cities, Terrace provides the opportunity for growth and lifestyle balance within a thriving organisation.
- Working collaboratively with our Executive Chef
- Budget preparation and expenditure control
- Menu development and implementation
- Hands-on management of the kitchen
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in top-performing kitchens
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Diplomacy and the ability to problem solve
- Motivated, innovative, and enthusiastic attitude
- Relevant qualifications
- Current knowledge of contemporary culinary practices
- A genuine passion for food, and the wider industry.
- To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- An exciting career challenge - the ability to craft and make your own mark on the NZ food industry.
- A great lifestyle balance on offer - low rents, no traffic, great family ambiance, close to NZ's trout fishing capital, geothermal spa capital, ample culture and an extreme sports haven. Central to ski-fields and the beach - and only 2 & 1/2 hrs drive to Auckland. Also one of New Zealand's fastest growing cities.
- Ability for growth within the Blue Baths Group organisation.
- The ability to work in a contemporary hospitality environment, serving some of the best food in the region.
- A competitive salary.
We are located on the lakefront in Rotorua, NZ. We are open to employing an experienced chef from New Zealand or abroad. We do realise this may require relocation to the Rotorua region. For the right applicant we may be able to negotiate a small amount of the relocation cost.
For more information on our sister company the Blue Baths please visit www.bluebaths.co.nz
Apply to Margaret: email@example.com
- please note we are also looking for staff kitchen chefs, a restaurant manager, bar staff, FOH staff, baristas and mixologists.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.