JNR MANAGER, FoH & BARISTAS
WE CURRENTLY HAVE VACANCIES FOR:
1. A JNR UPSTAIRS MANAGER/MIXOLOGIST
You will operate, for the most part, autonomously to keep our upstairs bar alive and welcoming. You will display managerial qualities and experience both behind and in front of the bar. Ideally you will have a sound understanding of different alcoholic beverages, and how to create them. To apply for this role please state “Jnr Upstairs Manager” in subject line.
2. FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
Our front of House will be the spine of our operation. We are looking for people who genuinely have a passion for high quality customer service, and who will go the distance to deliver the very best for our patrons. To apply for this role please state “Front of House Staff” in subject line.
Our baristas will responsible for delivering high quality caffeinated beverages. Ideally our senior baristas will have ample experience working with top tier coffee brands and premises. We are looking for baristas that really believe in the art of making a great coffee. We are also looking for baristas that are energetic, innovative, and can advise on new coffee making techniques. Be prepared to show us your expert skills at an interview! To apply for this role please state “Baristas” in subject line.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLES
This will be a hands-on role with the ability for growth and progression within the Blue Baths organisation. Ideally we are looking for people with ambitious, and service focused attitudes; that use their initiative to deliver high quality hospitality services. As an employee of the Blue Baths Group you will be expected to maintain a high standard of dress and an enthusiastic outlook. For the right applicant(s) this role provides a great opportunity for growth, development and lifestyle balance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
For our Jnr Upstairs Manager we prefer a minimum of 3 years hospitality experience, but this isn’t essential for the the right person with the right experience and the right attitude. Managerial skills with a welcoming personality are a must.
- An enthusiastic customer focused attitude.
- Relevant skills in given area.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Ability to handle any conflict or complaints diplomatically.
- Ability to turn up to work everyday well presented and in the appropriate dress.
- A genuine passion for the food and hospitality industry.
- The ability to work within a leading eating establishment, and make your a mark on the NZ hospitality industry.
- A great stepping stone into the hospitality industry that will open doors in the future.
- A great lifestyle balance on offer - low rents, no traffic, great family ambiance, close to NZ's trout fishing capital, geothermal spa capital, ample culture and an extreme sports haven. Central to ski-fields and the beach - and only 2 & 1/2 hrs drive to Auckland. Also one of New Zealand's fastest growing cities.
- Ability for growth within the Blue Baths Group organisation.
- The ability to work in a contemporary hospitality environment, serving some of the best food in the region.
- A very competitive hourly wage.
For more information on our sister company the Blue Baths please visit www.bluebaths.co.nz
Apply to Margaret: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of the roles please state the appropriate title in the email subject line e.g “Jnr Upstairs Manager” or “Front of House Staff” or “Barista”.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.